李阳英语核心对话-获嘉资讯门户网站
首页 娱乐 正文

李阳英语核心对话

扫码手机浏览

PART 1:CORE DIALOGUES核心对话

  下面的十组对话是以日常生活中最常用的10个核心句子展开的。这10句话虽然短小,却是使用频率最高、威力最大的超级句子,而以这10句话为基准的10组共20个对话,囊括了生活中最常见的场景。你最想说的东西,全在这里了。

  1、It’s Nice Meeting You. 很高兴见到你。

  A: Hi, Stone. I’d like to introduce my friend, Lisa.嗨,石头,我想介绍一下我的朋友,丽莎。

  B: Hi, Lisa. It’s nice meeting you.嗨,丽莎,很高兴认识你。

  C: Nice meeting you, too, Stone.我也很高兴认识你,石头。

  B: Lisa, you know, I’ve heard a lot about you.丽莎,你知道,我听说过许多关于你的事情。

  C:Really? I hope it’s not anything bad about me.真的吗?希望不是关于我的坏事情

  B: Not at all. You are very popular. Everything I’ve heard has been good!

  根本不是。你很受欢迎。我听到的都是关于你的好事情! A: Hello, let me introduce myself. I’m your new neighbor. My name is Andy.你好。让我自我介绍一下。我是你的新邻居,安迪。

  B: Hi, Andy. I’m Judy. It’s nice meeting you.你好,安迪,我叫朱迪,很高兴认识你。

  A: Nice meeting you, too.我也很高兴认识你。

  B: Come over and visit when you have time.有空过来聊聊天。

  A: Thanks for the invitation. I will!谢谢邀请,我会的!

  财富总结

  介绍常用语

  I’d like to introduce my friend.我想介绍一下我的朋友。

  It’s nice meeting you.很高兴认识你。

  Nice meeting you, too.我也很高兴认识你。

  I’ve heard a lot about you.我听说过许多关于你的事情。/ 久仰大名。

  Let me introduce myself.让我介绍一下自己。

  疯狂秘笈

   要想全面突破对话,重要的不是囫囵吞枣地将一篇篇对话背下来,而是要睁大眼睛,将那些关键的句子、精彩的句子一一搜罗出来,反复操练直至脱口而出。这叫做“学一句顶十句”

  2、 It’s My Pleasure. 这是我的荣幸。

  A: Linda,it’s really late. Let’s call it a day.琳达,太晚了我们今天就做到这儿吧

  B: Good idea. We can finish this project the first thing tomorrow morning.

  好主意,我们明天早上第一件事就完成这个项目。

  A: Sure thing. Do you want me to give you a ride home?当然。要我开车送你回家吗?

  B: That’s great. Thanks for the ride. I really appreciate it. You know my car is still in the shop.太好了,多谢你送我,我真的很感激。你知道我的车还在修。

  A: Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure.没关系,这是我的荣幸。

  B: It’s very nice of you.你真好。

  A: Mike, these flowers are just gorgeous.迈克,这些花真是太漂亮了。

  B: I’m glad you like them. Happy birthday!很高兴你喜欢。生日快乐!

  A: I can’t thank you enough. I’m really touched. I don’t know what to say.

  真不知该怎么谢你。我真的很感动,不知该说些什么才好。

  B: Forget it. It’s my pleasure. You mean a lot to me.

  不用客气。这是我的荣幸。你对我来说太重要了。

  A: You’re the best!你是最好的!

  口语要素

  ★ Let’s call it a day.我们今天就做到这儿吧。

  ★ You mean a lot to me.你对我来说太重要了。

  超级短语 (the)first thing 早上第一件事;马上,立刻

  * We can finish the project the first thing tomorrow morning.

  我们明天早上第一件事就完成这个项目。

  举一反三

  * She makes tea for the boss the first thing at work every day.

  她每天上班的第一件事就是给老板沏好茶。

  * Please call me first thing tomorrow morning. I can’t help you now.

   现在我帮不了你,请你明天一早打电话来。

  * I’ll call on you first thing I arrive.我一到就会立刻来拜访你。

  五星级形容词gorgeous 华丽的,灿烂的,辉煌的;极好的,令人愉快的

  * The fall is a gorgeous time in Beijing.秋天是北京的黄金季节。

  A: Your wife is really gorgeous. I can’t take my eyes off her.

  你的老婆太迷人了。真是让人目不转睛。

  B: Yeah, well maybe you should try!是吗?那你最好别看!

  3、I’m Working on It. 我正在努力。

  A: Kim, have you made contact with Mr. Lee?金姆,你跟李先生联系上了没有?

  B: Not yet, Mr. Wang. But I’m working on it.还没有,王先生。我正在联系。

  A: What seems to be the problem?是怎么回事?

  B: I just keep getting a busy signal.我打的时候老是占线。

  A: Maybe his phone is out of order. Anyway, keep working on it. I really need an answer about the contract I sent him.也许是他的电话坏了。不管怎么样,继续联系吧。我确实想知道他对那份合同的回应。

  B: All right, I’ll let you know when I get through.好的,接通了我就告诉你。

  A: Peter, have you finished your English composition?彼得,你的英语作文写完了吗?

  B: No. But I’m working on it.没有。我正在写。

  A: Class starts in twenty minutes. You have to turn it in at the beginning of class today. 还有20分钟就要上课了。你得今天上课前交作业!

  B: I know. I know!我知道。我知道!

  A: Do you think you can finish it on time?你觉得你能按时完成吗?

  B: Don’t worry. I’ll get it done very soon. I’m almost finished.

  不用担心。我马上就写完,差不多写完了。

  A: You’d better hurry!你最好快点!

  B: Well, it would be a lot easier to finish if you stopped talking to me.

  你要是不跟我说话,我会完成得更轻松。

  A: Sorry!对不起!

  超级短语

  make contact with 取得联系

  * Have you make contact with your uncle in Taiwan?你跟台湾的舅舅取得联系了吗?

  “取得联系”还有很多其他说法:

  *Have you reached Mr. Lee yet?

  *Have you gotten in touch with Mr. Lee?

  *Have you gotten a hold of Mr. Lee?

  *Have you connected with Mr. Lee?

  *Have you been able to connect with Mr. Lee?

  额外成就感lose contact with 失去联系

  I’ve lose contact with most of my school friends.我跟大多数同学已经失去了联系。

  4、It’s a Piece of Cake. 这很容易

  A: Jim, I heard you’ve bought a new computer.吉姆,我听说你买了一台新电脑。

  B: Yes. Look, it is on my desk.是的,看,就在我的桌子上。

  A: Your office looks different with a computer. By the way, is it difficult to use a computer?有了一台电脑,你的办公室看上去大不一样了。噢,对了,用电脑难吗?

  B: Not at all. It’s a piece of cake.一点也不。这很容易。

  A: A piece of cake?很容易?

  B: Yes. It’s easy and convenient to use a computer. But it takes a long time to really master it.是的,使用电脑很容易,也很方便,但要真正掌握它就需要时间了

  A: Jim, could you do me a favor?吉姆,你能帮我个忙吗?

  B: Sure, just ask. What can I do for you?当然,说吧。要我做什么?

  A: My car has a problem starting. Could you please take a look at it for me?

  我的车启动不了。你能帮我看一下吗?

  B: No sweat. It’s a piece of cake.没问题。这很容易。

  A: Are you sure?你肯定?

  B: Absolutely. I’m a great mechanic.绝对。我修车很在行。

  A: Thanks for helping me out. I really appreciate it.多谢帮忙。我真的很感激。

  B: Anytime.愿意效劳。

  5、I Couldn’t Agree More.我完全同意

  A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末过得怎么样?

  B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海滩玩了,还在那儿吃了烧烤。

  A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你们也游泳了吧?

  B: Sure. I think it’s a fantastic place to go.当然。我觉得那是个好去处。

  A: I couldn’t agree more. That’s an ideal place for a vacation.我完全同意。那是个理想的度假场所。

  B: It sure is.当然。

  A: I can’t wait to go there myself.我都巴不得亲自到那儿去玩玩。

  A: Beautiful weather, isn’t it? 今天天气不错,是不是?

  B: Yes, it is. Are you here on business?是的,的确不错。你来这儿出差吗?

  A: No, I’m on a vacation to see the famous Three Gorges. 不,我休假去著名的三峡旅游。

  B: I’m going there for a tour, too. Is this your first trip to China?

  我也是去游三峡的。你这是第一次来中国吗?

  A: Yes, it is. 是的。

  B: Why don’t we go together? I can show you around. I think you’ll have a better time.我们何不结伴而行呢?我可以带你到处走走。我想你会玩得更开心的

  A: I couldn’t agree more.我完全同意。

  B: Great, let’s go!太好了,走吧!

  5、I Couldn’t Agree More. 我完全同意

  A: Jim, how was your weekend?吉姆,你的周末过得怎么样?

  B: I went to the beach with my friends and had a barbecue there.我跟朋友去海滩玩了,还在那儿吃了烧烤

  A: That sounds like a lot of fun. Did you go swimming, too?那一定很好玩。你们也游泳了吧?

  B: Sure. I think it’s a fantastic place to go.当然。我觉得那是个好去处

  A: I couldn’t agree more. That’s an ideal place for a vacation.我完全同意。那是个理想的度假场所

  B: It sure is.当然

  A: I can’t wait to go there myself.我都巴不得亲自到那儿去玩玩

  A: Beautiful weather, isn’t it? 今天天气不错,是不是?

  B: Yes, it is. Are you here on business?是的,的确不错。你来这儿出差吗?

  A: No, I’m on a vacation to see the famous Three Gorges不,我休假去著名的三峡旅游

  B: I’m going there for a tour, too. Is this your first trip to China?我也是去游三峡的,你这是第一次来中国吗?

  A: Yes, it is. 是的

  B: Why don’t we go together? I can show you around. I think you’ll have a better time.我们何不结伴而行呢?我可以带你到处走走。我想你会玩得更开心的

  A: I couldn’t agree more.我完全同意

  B: Great, let’s go!太好了,走吧!

  6、Thank You for Everything. 感谢你做的一切

  A: Jenny, are you having a good time?詹妮,你在这儿玩得开心吗?

  B: Yes, of course. This is a really wonderful party with interesting people and great food.当然开心,这场晚会有美食、佳宾,真是棒极了

  A: I’m glad you are enjoying yourself很高兴你在这里玩得开心

  B: Thank you for the invitation.感谢你的邀请

  A: It’s my pleasure. Can I get you another glass of champagne?这是我的荣幸。再来一杯香槟吗?

  B: Yes, I’d love another glass. You’re a wonderful hostess. Thank you for everything.是的,我还想再来一杯。你真是一位出色的女主人。感谢你做的一切

  A: It’s my pleasure having you here. 你能来是我的荣幸。

  A: Mrs. Lee, I’ve stayed here for almost a week. I really must leave tomorrow.

  李太太,我在这儿已经住了差不多一个星期了。我明天真得走了

  B: Please feel free to stay as long as you want. You know you’re always welcome here.请随意,想住多久就住多久吧。你总是受欢迎的

  A: Thank you. You’ve been so nice to me.谢谢,你对我真好

  B: Is there anything else I can do for you before your leave?在你走之前还要我做点什么吗?

  A: No, thanks. You’ve done a lot for me already. Thank you for everything.

  不用了,多谢。你已经为我做了很多。感谢你做的一切。

  B: Don’t mention it. I’ve really enjoyed your company.不必客气,有你的陪伴,我也很开心。

  7、Don’t Worry about It. 别担心

  A: Jodi, I must get a hold of Jim today, but I forgot his address and phone number.

  祖迪,我今天一定得跟吉姆联系上,可是我忘了他的地址和电话号码了

  B: Don’t worry about it. I have his pager number right here.别担心。我这儿有他的呼机号。

  A: Really? You’ve helped me a lot. Thank you.真的吗?你帮了我大忙,谢谢

  B: Forget it. It’s nothing.不用客气,这没什么。

  A: Anna, Would you like to dance?安娜,你想跳舞吗?

  B: I’d love to, but I’m a terrible dancer. I’m afraid I may step on your toes. 哦,我很乐意。可是我跳得很糟糕。我担心踩着你的脚。

  A: Don’t worry about it. I’ll show you how. It’s a piece of cake.别担心。我教你怎么跳。简单得很

  B: Thank you. I’ll try my best.谢谢,我会尽力的

  I Apologize. 我很抱歉

  A: Jessie, I’m afraid I can’t come back home for dinner tonight.

  杰茜,我恐怕今晚不能回家吃晚饭了。

  B: Not back home for dinner again? That’s the third time this week!

  又不回家吃晚饭?这个星期你已经是第三次了这样了!

  A: I’m sorry. Our company has just opened. There are always too many things to handle. You know that.对不起。我们的公司刚刚开业,总是有太多事情要处理,这你是知道的

  B: You don’t have to explain. Suit yourself.你不必解释了,随便你。

  A: I apologize. You have my word, I’ll spend some time with you on the weekend. I promise.很抱歉。我向你保证,周末抽时间来陪你,我发誓。

  B: We’ll see.再说吧

  A: Thank you for understanding. I promise I’ll make it up to you.谢谢你能理解。我保证一定给你补上。

  A: Sam, you’ve got to forgive me.山姆,你得原谅我。

  B: Forgive you for what?原谅你什么?

  A: I used your computer. And I’m afraid I’ve erased your personal files accidentally.我用了你的电脑。恐怕我不小心把你的私人文件删掉了。

  B: No! Are you kidding me?不!你跟我开玩笑?

  A: I’m afraid not. I apologize.不是,我很抱歉

  B: I can’t believe it! I have all my important personal documents stored in that computer. It’s no laughing matter.我简直不敢相信!我将所有重要的私人资料都存入电脑了。这可不是闹着玩的。

  A: I told you I’m sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?我都跟你道歉了。我怎样做才能弥补我的过错?

  B: Well, you should be sorry! Don’t ever use my computer again! You can’t do anything now, it’s too late!你应该道歉!再也不许用我的电脑了!现在你做什么都没有用了,已经太迟了!

  You Did a Good Job. 你干得很好。

  A: Tom, I’ve got good news for you.汤姆,我给你带来了好消息。

  B: What is it? 什么好消息?

  A: Haven’t you heard that your novel has won The Nobel Prize?你难道没有听说你的小说获诺贝尔奖了?

  B: Really? I can’t believe it. It’s like a dream come true. I never expected that I would win The Nobel Prize!真的?简直不敢相信。这就像做梦一样。我从没想到会获得诺贝尔奖!

  A: You did a good job. I’m extremely proud of you.你干得不错。我真为你感到自豪B: Thanks for the compliment.多谢夸奖

  A: You certainly deserve it. Let’s celebrate!你该拿这个奖。我们好好庆祝一下吧!

  A: I heard you were promoted to general manager of IBM’s China Headquarters.

  我听说你被提升为IBM公司中国总部的总经理了

  B: That’s true. I got the news yesterday.没错,我是昨天才知道的

  A: You did a good job for the company. So, this is your first day in the new position. How do you feel?你为公司作出了贡献,那么,今天是你在新职位上的第一天,感觉怎么样?

  B: Not bad. I’m confident. And I like challenges.不错,我有信心,而且,我喜欢挑战

  A: I believe you are cut out for this position.我相信你能够胜任这份工作

  B: Thank you. 谢谢你。

  10、I’m Looking Forward to It. 我期待着这件事

  A: I’ve been working hard for a whole year. I really need a break.我辛辛苦苦工作了整整一年。我真得歇歇了。

  B: That’s true. You need to take some time off to relax.真的。你需要抽出一些时间放松一下。

  A: You said it. I’m looking forward to my annual vacation.你说得没错。我正期待着年假的到来。

  B: When are you going to take your vacation?你什么时候开始休假?

  A: Later this month. I can’t wait!这个月底。我等不及了!

  B: I really envy you. I’m not taking my vacation until December.我真羡慕你。我要到十二月份才能休假。

  A: Mr. Wang, have you enjoyed your stay here?王先生,你在这儿过得愉快吗?

  B: Of course, I’ve enjoyed it very much. I’ve met my old friends and made some new friends.当然,我过得很愉快。我见到了我的老朋友,还结识了一些新朋友

  A: We’ve all enjoyed being with you. When will you come back?我们都喜欢跟你在一起。你什么时候回来?

  B: Sometime next year.明年的某个时候。

  A: I’m looking forward to seeing you again.Take care.我期待再一次见到你,多保重

  B: The same to you. Keep in touch. 你也一样。保持联系。

李阳英语中级对话(整理:罗百辉)

PART 3:INTERMEDIATE DIALOGUES中级对话

  如果你把前一部分最基本的初级对话都掌握了的话,那就开始下一步的跋涉——进军中级对话吧.具有中级英语水平的人,也就具备了中级交流的能力,这一部分的对话涉及生活、工作和学习的点点滴滴,有发生在老朋友之间的,有同学之间、亲友之间的,有发生在同事之间的,也有上下级之间的,但不论场景如何变化,它们的共同点就是――交流

  I Can’t Believe My Eyes 我简直不能相信眼前的事实

  A: I can’t believe my eyes! 我简直不能相信眼前的事实!

  B: Well, if it isn’t Mike Li!这不是迈克·李吗!

  A: Jim Wang! It’s nice to see you again! It’s been a long time.吉姆·王!见到你真是太高兴了!好久不见了。

  B: You know, Mike, I’ve been meaning to call you for a long time. I’m so glad I ran into you today.迈克,你知道吗,很久以来我一直想给你打电话。真高兴今天能遇到你。

  A: Me, too. How have you been doing?我也一样。你最近好吗?

  B: Super. How about yourself?很好。你呢?

  A: Pretty good. I can’t complain.不错,没什么可抱怨的

  B: So tell me, the last time I saw you, you were planning to go abroad to study, weren’t you?快说来听听,我上一次见到你的时候,你正准备去出国留学呢,是不是?

  A: Yes, I guess I was. But as it turned out, I changed my mind. I decided not to go after all.是,我想是的。但现在有了变化,我最终还是决定不去了

  B: Oh, really? But if I remember correctly, you were intent on going to California. Whatever made you change your mind? I thought you were accepted to Stanford.

  哦,是吗?如果我没记错的话,你当时是要去加利福尼亚。是什么使你改变主意的?我记得你是被斯坦福大学录取了

  A: Well, it’s a long story, and I don’t want to bore you with all the details. But what it boils down to is that I decided that going to Stanford wasn’t a very good idea. I decided to go to Beijing University instead. I want to save my money and start my own business after graduation.说来话长。那些细节我就不赘述了。最后的结果是,我觉得去斯坦福读书不太明智。我打算去北大。这样,把钱省下来,毕业后可以自己开一家公司

  B: Really? That’s very interesting.是吗?那很有趣嘛

  A: And how about you? The last time we talked, didn’t you tell me you were going to open your own restaurant and hotel?你怎么样?上次我们聊的时候,你不是说要自己开个酒店吗?

  B: That’s right. I was. But things turned out differently than I expected.

  对呀,是有这么回事。但结果却和我预想的大不相同

  A: But you seemed so determined to do that. What happened?可是你当时是决心很大的,发生了什么事呢?

  B: Well, it’s very complicated, and I’m sure you don’t want to know all the details. But as it turned out, I decided that opening my restaurant just wasn’t for me. So I decided to stay at my old job instead.说来复杂。我知道你不愿意听详细的个中原由。但结果却是,我觉得自己开饭店并不适合我,所以就决定留在原来的工作岗位

  A: Well, a lot sure has happened since we last saw each other.是啊,从上次见面以来,真是发生了很多事

  B: You can say that again! You know, we should try to stay in touch.你说得对!我们应该尽量保持联系

  A: Yes, we should. Let’s have lunch together sometime soon.的确应该如此。我们最近找时间吃个午饭吧

  B: That’s a good idea. I’ll call you.这主意不错。我到时候给你打电话

  A: OK. Take care now.好吧,多保重

  B: You, too.你也是

  口语要素

  大家会发现,对话里面出现最多的是精彩的“口语要素”,其实,日常对话都是这些零零碎碎的“口语要素”组成的!一部英文电影又何尝不是成千上万“口语要素”的集合呢

  ★ I can’t believe my eyes! 我简直不能相信眼前的事实!

  举一反三:

  * I can’t believe my ears! 真是让人难以置信!

  * I can’t believe what I saw! 我不相信我的眼睛!

  ★ It’s nice to see you again! 又见到你真是太高兴了!

  ★ It’s been a long time. 好久不见了。

  ★ I’m so glad I ran into you today. 真高兴今天能遇到你。

  ★ How have you been doing? 你最近好吗?

  ★ How about yourself? 你呢?过得好吗?

  ★ Pretty good./ Super. / I can’t complain. 很好。/棒极了。/没什么可抱怨的。【经典回答】

  ★ I changed my mind. 我改变了主意。

  ★ I decided not to go after all. 我最终还是决定不去了。

  ★ Whatever made you change your mind? 是什么使你改变主意的?

  It’s a long story. 说来话长。

  You can say that again! 你说得对!

  举一反三:

  * You said it! 你说对了!

  * I’ll say! 你说得对!

  * You’re right! 你说得对!

  ★ I don’t want to bore you with all the details. 那些细节我就不赘述了。

  ★ I decided to go to Beijing University instead. 我最后决定去北大读书。

  ★ Really? 是吗?

  That’s very interesting. 那很有趣嘛。

  And how about you? 你怎么样?

  ★ What happened? 发生了什么事呢?

  ★ We should try to stay in touch. 我们应该尽量保持联系。

  举一反三:

  * We should keep in touch. 我们应该保持联系。

  * We should contact each other more often. 我们应该多多联系。

  * We should keep each other informed. 我们应该保持联系。

  * We should get together more often. 我们应该多多联系。

  Let’s have lunch together sometime soon. 我们最近找时间吃个午饭吧。

  【疯狂提示】这是一个典型的结束此类谈话的方式。如果有一个外国人到谈话的末尾对你说出这句话,要谨记两点:第一,不要追问确切的“一起吃午饭”的时间,第二,不要苦苦地等待那顿“不花钱的午餐”。如果对方出于诚意,他会这样说:Let’s have lunch together next Monday, OK?

  That’s a good idea. 这主意不错。

  ★ I’ll call you. 我到时候给你打电话。

  ★ Take care now. 多保重。

  超级短语

  run into 碰到,遇到,邂逅

  turn out 结果

  after all 最终;毕竟

  be intent on 决心要做;对某事专心致志

  boil down to 等于;归结为

  a lot sure has happened 变化很大

  stay in touch 保持联系

  超级句型:

  Well, if it isn’t somebody!哟,这不是某某某吗!

  Well, if it isn’t Mike Li!

  这不是迈克·李吗!

  【疯狂提示】这是一个引起谈话的重要句型,也是扯闲话的经典开端!

  ② What it boils down to 简单说来

  What it boils down to is that I decided that going to Stanford wasn’t a very good idea. 简单说来,我觉得去斯坦福读书不太明智。

  举一反三:

  * The matter of fact is that going to Stanford wasn’t a very good idea.事实是,我觉得去斯坦福读书不太明智。

  * As it turned out, going to Stanford wasn’t a very good idea.最后的结果是,我觉得去斯坦福读书不太明智。

  ③ I’ve been meaning to 很久以来我一直想……

  I’ve been meaning to call you for a long time.很久以来我一直想给你打电话。

  【疯狂提示】这是一个掩盖粗心、健忘及忙昏了头等等过失的最好的遮羞布!这是一个既体贴又体面但又不失虚伪的句型。一定要掌握它!

  ④ You seemed so determined to 你好像决心很大……

  You seemed so determined to do that.你当时是决心很大的

  ⑤ If I remember correctly 如果我没记错的话

  If I remember correctly, you were intent on going to California.如果我没记错的话,你当时是要去加利福尼亚。

  举一反三:

  * If I remember correctly, you were intent on becoming a pilot.

  如果我没记错的话,你当时想当个飞行员。

  ⑥ I thought 我原以为

  I thought you were accepted to Stanford.我记得你是被斯坦福大学录取了。

  举一反三:

  * I thought you were married.我原以为你结婚了呢

  语法点滴

  过去进行时:表示过去正在进行的动作

  ★ So tell me, the last time I saw you, you were planning to go to abroad to study, weren’t you?快说来听听,我上一次见到你的时候,你正准备去出国留学呢,是不是?

  举一反三:

  * Last time I saw you, you were planning to become a musician.上次我见你的时候,你正准备搞音乐呢。

  一般过去时:表示过去发生的事情

  ★ As it turned out, I decided that opening my restaurant just wasn’t for me. So I decided to stay at my old job instead.结果是,我觉得自己开饭店并不适合我。所以就决定留在原来的工作岗位

  ★ That’s right. I was.对呀。是有这么回事

  ★ I thought you were accepted to Stanford.我记得你是被斯坦福大学录取了。

  举一反三:

  * I thought you said you were going to take the boss’s place.我以为你是说你要接替老板的职位呢。

  精彩句子

  ★ I want to save my money and start my own business after graduation.

  我想把钱省下来,毕业后可以自己开一家公司

  ★ It’s very complicated, and I’m sure you don’t want to know all the details. 说来复杂。我知道你不愿意听详细的个中原由

  A lot sure has happened since we last saw each other. 从上次见面以来,我们都有不少变化。

  发音精华

  [i:] believe, seem, mean

  [ei] complain, change, detail, save, graduation, complicated, stay

  [ai] time, mind, decide, idea, try

  [e] remember, correctly, intent, instead, restaurant, expect

  李阳老师的话:与其囫囵吞枣,不如精雕细琢。将一段对话一步一步地消化掉,才是真正地掌握。这段话值得学习一个月。其实,一段对话中潜藏着巨大的宝藏!

  2. You Worry Too Much 你想的太多了

  A: Hi, Jim.你好,吉姆

  B: What’s wrong? You look upset about something.怎么回事?你看上去有点不安

  A: You know … I’m getting a little worried about our English teacher. She should have shown up for class by now. It’s not like her to be late.你知道,我有点担心我们的英语老师。她现在该到了。迟到可不是她的作风

  B: I wouldn’t be concerned. She must have gotten stuck in traffic. Traffic has been terrible lately.我不担心。她肯定是遇上塞车了,最近交通不太顺畅

  A: I don’t know. She might have … but then again, I’m not so sure. I’m afraid something must have happened. I just have a bad feeling that she’s in trouble.

  我也说不清楚。她可能……我也不知道。我担心发生了什么事。我有一种预感,她遇到麻烦了

  B: Oh, come on now. Don’t jump to conclusions. I’m positive she’ll show up for class soon. You worry too much.噢,别瞎想了。不要妄下结论。她很快就会来上课的。你想的太多了。

  A: I can’t help it. It’s just my nature.我就是忍不住,这是我的天性

  B: Look, there’s Dr. Lee now. See, I told you not to worry.看,那不是李教授吗。我告诉过你不要担心嘛。

  A: I’m so relieved! I guess you’re right. I need to relax and not worry so much.这我就放心了。我想你是对的。我应该放松点,不要那么紧张兮兮

  口语要素

  ★ What’s wrong?怎么回事?

  ★ It’s not like her to be late. 迟到可不是她的一贯做法。

  ★ She must have gotten stuck in traffic. 她肯定是遇上塞车了。

  ★ Don’t jump to conclusions. 不要妄下结论。

  ★ You worry too much. 你想的太多了。

  ★ I can’t help it. 我就是忍不住。

  ★ It’s just my nature. 这是我的天性。

  ★ I’m so relieved! 这我就放心了。

  ★ I guess you’re right. 我想你是对的。

  3. Thanks for Filling Me In 谢谢你让我知道

  A: This seat taken?这儿有人坐吗?

  B: No, go ahead, be my guest. I haven’t seen you before. Are you new in engineering?没人,坐吧,请随便。我从没见过你。你是工程系新来的吧?

  A: Yeah, I just switched my major from computer science——too much math! I couldn’t take the pressure.对。我刚换了专业,学计算机专业要学太多的数学!我受不了那压力。

  B: Well, don’t expect it to be any better here! What’s your name, anyway?

  工程系也好不到哪儿去!哦,你叫什么名字?

  A: Sam. What’s yours?山姆。你呢?

  B: Ben Jones, but everybody calls me “BJ”本·琼斯,但人们都叫我BJ

  A: BJ, huh? Well, I’m not going to tell you what my nickname is! Oh, here comes the professor. What’s his name, anyway? Scarey, or something like that?

  BJ,对吧?我不会告诉你我的外号的!哦,教授来了!他叫什么来着?“斯凯瑞”?还是什么?

  B: James Kerry. But we call him “Big Jim” because he’s so short.

  詹姆斯·凯瑞。但是我们都叫他“大吉姆”,因为他太矮了。

  A: To his face?当着他的面叫他?

  B: No. Are you kidding? He has a bad temper. I know he wouldn’t think it was funny. I think it’s really funny. He is a little guy. He’s not a bad teacher though.不。谁敢呀?他脾气很坏的。他才不会觉得这有趣呢。我觉得实在好笑。他个子不高,但是个不错的老师

  A: Well, that’s good to know. Thanks for filling me in.谢谢你让我知道这些,这对我很有用。

  B: Anytime.别客气。

  口语要素

  ★ Go ahead. 向前。/尽管去做。

  ★ Don’t expect it to be any better here! 这儿也好不到哪儿去!

  ★ To his face? 当着他的面?

  ★ That’s good to know. 这可是个好消息。

  ★ Thanks for filling me in. 谢谢你让我知道。

  ★ Anytime. 别客气。

  4.I Can’t Help You Out 我帮不上你的忙

  A: Hello.您好。

  B: Hello, Tom. This is Don. How are you?你好,汤姆。我是丹。你怎么样?

  A: Oh, hi, Don. Just great. How have you been?哦,你好,丹。我很好。你呢?

  B: Fine. Listen, Jerry and I wanted to go to a movie tomorrow night, but we don’t have a way to get there. If you drive, we’ll buy the tickets, How about it?

  很好。我和杰瑞准备明天晚上去看电影,但是没有车,如果你能开车带我们去,你的电影票我们包了,这个主意怎么样?

  A: Well, it sounds like fun, but actually I’ve really got a lot of homework to do.好像是不错,但是我有好多作业要做。

  B: Oh, come on, Tom. It’ll be fun. It’s only a few hours. It’ll help you relax. You’ll study better!哦,别这样,汤姆。我们会很开心的,就那么几个小时,你也正好放松一下。这会帮你更好地学习。

  A: I really can’t. I’ve got an English exam on Monday and a book report due on Tuesday that I’m really getting nervous about. I don’t think I’d enjoy it much. But thanks a lot for thinking of me. Sorry I can’t help you out.

  我真的不能去。我星期一有个英语考试,星期二要交一篇读书报告,这使我很紧张。我看电影也看不到心上。但是谢谢你们还想着我。抱歉我实在是帮不了这个忙。

  B: Oh, don’t worry about it. Maybe next time. Good luck on your exam. We’ll be thinking of you!那好,没关系。下次吧。祝你考试顺利。我们会想着你的!

  A: Thanks. See you.谢谢。再见。

  B: Ok, Bye.好的,再见。

  口语要素

  ★ How are you? 你好吗?

  ★ How have you been? 你过得好吗?

  It sounds like fun. 好像是不错。

  Actually I’ve really got a lot of homework to do.我有好多作业要做。

  ★ Thanks a lot for thinking of me. 谢谢你们还想着我。

  ★ Sorry I can’t help you out. 抱歉,我实在是帮不了这个忙。

  5.Thank You Very Much for Inviting Us 谢谢你的盛情邀请

  A: Excuse me, Kim? It’s getting late, so I’m afraid we’ll have to be leaving.

  对不起,金姆,时间不早了,我想我们该走了。

  B: Oh, so early? It seems like you just got here!哦,这么快就走啊?你们好像才来呀!

  A: Well, I’ve got to get up and drive to the airport for an eight o’clock plane tomorrow. We’ve really had a wonderful time, Kim. Thank you very much for inviting us.我明天早上要开车去机场赶8点钟的飞机。我们今晚在这里玩得很开心,金姆。谢谢你的盛情邀请。

  B: Say, Sara, why don’t we meet downtown for lunch some day next week? We could talk more then.喂,莎拉,我们何不下周找个时间在城里一起吃顿午饭?那时我们可以多聊一聊。

  A: I’d love to!好啊!

  B: I’ve heard the Hilton has delicious seafood.我听说希尔顿的海鲜不错。

  A: Oh! That sounds wonderful. I love seafood.噢!太好了,我喜欢吃海鲜

  B: I’ll give you a call later on and we can decide the time.我回头给你电话再确定时间。

  A: Well, it’s been a fantastic evening. Again, thank you very much.好的,我们今晚过得很愉快。再次感谢你。

  B: It was my pleasure having you.你的到来是我的荣幸。

  A: I’ll look forward to your phone call.我会等你电话的。

  B: Thanks again. Good night.再次感谢,晚安

  A: Good night.晚安。

  口语要素

  ★ I’m afraid we’ll have to be leaving. 我想我该走了。

  ★ It seems like you just got here? 你好像才来呀!

  ★ Thank you very much for inviting us. 谢谢你的盛情邀请。

  ★ I’d love to! 好啊!

  ★ That sounds wonderful. 太好了。

  ★ It was my pleasure having you. 你的到来是我的荣幸。

  6.Why Are You Mad at Me你为什么生我的气

  A: Hi, What’s new?嗨,最近怎么样?

  B: Nothing.没事。

  A: What’s your problem? Why are you mad at me?你这是怎么了?你为什么跟我生气?

  B: What did you have to go and do that for?你为什么要那样做呢?

  A: Do what?做什么?

  B: You know what I’m talking about. Why did you go tell Mrs. Lee how much money I’m going to make? Now she’ll go and tell the whole world!你知道我在说什么。你为什么要到李小姐那去说我要挣多少钱?全世界的人都会知道了!

  A: Well, I’m sorry. I didn’t think it mattered.噢,对不起。我以为这不要紧的。

  B: It does matter. You know how she talks to everybody and their brother! Now the whole town will be asking me for money!怎么会不要紧!你是知道她的,她会告诉所有的人和他们的兄弟!现在全城的人都要向我借钱了!

  A: Well, I apologize. I guess I wasn’t thinking. I got all excited.我向你道歉。我当时没想到这个。我只顾高兴了

  B: Oh well, it’s done now. I guess it doesn’t matter than much, anyway. They were bound to find out eventually. Everybody in this town’s always interested in gossip.那好吧,反正事情已经发生了。我想这毕竟也没什么大不了。大家最终也会知道的。这个镇上所有的人都喜欢扯闲话。

  A: You know, it is a lot of money for a first job…你想,你的第一个工作就挣这么多钱也的确……

  B: You think I’ll be able to buy a BMW?你以为我能买一辆宝马车吗?

  A: Well, I think you’d better wait and see how much is left after Uncle Sam gets his share!不过,你最好还是看看等纳完税之后还有多少剩余吧!

  A: Actually everybody is really impressed.其实所有的人都很羡慕呢。

  B: I guess it’s not a big deal after all.我觉得这也没什么大不了的。

  A: Any way, I am really sorry. Next time I’ll think before I speak.不管怎样,我感到实在是不好意思。下次说话一定注意。

  口语要素

  ★ What’s new? 最近怎么样?

  ★ What’s your problem? 你这是怎么了?

  ★ You know what I’m talking about. 你知道我在说什么。

  ★ I didn’t think it mattered. 我想这不要紧。

  ★ I got all excited. 我只顾高兴了。

  ★ I guess it’s not a big deal after all. 我觉得这也没什么大不了的。

  ★ Next time I’ll think before I speak. 下次说话一定注意。

  7.I Can’t Wait to Go 我等不及要去

  A: Hi, Kim. Long time no see.嗨,金姆,好久不见了。

  B: I know. I just got back from Tokyo. 是啊。我刚从东京回来

  A: I know you travel a lot. I wonder have you by any chance ever been to Beijing?

  我知道你经常去旅行。我想知道你有没有机会去过北京?

  B: Yes, I have. Actually, I used to live there. Why?去过。我以前还在那里住过呢。为什么问这个?

  A: I’m going there with my family for a vacation next month. Can you tell me what it’s like there?我下个月要和家人到那里度假。你能不能告诉我那里怎么样?

  B: Well-uh... it’s a very exciting place. As a matter of fact, it’s probably one of the most exciting places I know.这个嘛,那是个激动人心的地方。实际上,那可能是我所知道的最令人向往的地方了。

  A: How about the weather… and the people?那里天气怎样……人怎么样?

  B: The weather at this time of year is usually cool, and in my opinion, the people there are very friendly.那里现在的天气通常会很凉爽,我认为,那里的人很友好

  A: It sounds like a wonderful place.这么说那是个非常棒的地方

  B: It is. I’m sure you’ll have a good time there.确实是。你在那里肯定会度过一段美好的时光

  A: I can’t wait to go.我都等不及了

  B: Be sure to send me a postcard and take lots of pictures.别忘了给我寄张明信片来,多拍一些照片

  口语要素

  ★ Long time no see. 好久不见了。

  ★ I used to live there. 我以前住在那里。

  ★ Can you tell me what it’s like there? 你能不能告诉我那里怎么样?

  ★ It sounds like a wonderful place. 这么说那是个非常棒的地方。

  ★ I’m sure you’ll have a good time there 你在那里肯定会度过一段美好的时光

  ★ I can’t wait to go. 我都等不及了。

  ★ Be sure to send me a postcard and take lots of pictures.别忘了给我寄张明信片来,多拍一些照片。

  8.Are You Enjoying Your Stay Here 你喜欢呆在这里吗

  A: Thank you for taking the time to be interviewed. Is this your first visit to America?谢谢你抽时间来面试。这是你第一次来美国吗?

  B: No, this is my second visit. I first came to America in July 1999. That time I was here on vacation——just sightseeing, but during that trip I decided that I would come to the United States and study English.不,这是第二次。我第一次来是在1999年7月。那次只是观光旅游,但是在旅游的过程中我下定决心一定要来美国学习英语。

  A: How long will you be here for this time?你这次来要呆多久?

  B: I arrived in January and I’ll stay until December, 2002.我今年1月份来的,将于2002年12月离开。

  A: Are you enjoying your stay here?你喜欢呆在这里吗?

  B: Yes and no. Some things are much better than I expected but other things are not so good. I enjoy my lessons very much but I sometimes find it difficult to practice my oral English. American people are very kind but it seems they don’t have time to talk with people from abroad.喜欢也不喜欢。有些事情比我想象中的要好,但有些却不尽人意。我很喜欢所上的课程,但是有时候说英语有困难。美国人很友好,但是看来他们没有时间和一个外国人讲英语。

  A: Are you learning English for any particular reason?你学英语有没有什么特别的原因?

  B: Yes. At home in China I work in advertising and many of the words we use are English, so I want to understand English better because that will help my job.

  有。在中国我是做广告的,有很多情况下要用到英语,所以我想提高英语水平,把工作做得更好。

  A: Did you learn English at home in China before you came to study English here?

  你来这里之前在中国学过英语吗?

  B: Sure. When I was a student in China I studied English for six years. But that was a long time ago and in the meantime I forgot all my grammar. So before I came to America I went to English classes for two hours each week for six months. Now I study 20 hours each week and sometimes I have an extra lesson.

  学过。我在中国上学的时候学了6年英语。但那是很久以前的事了,语法也早就全忘光了。在来美国之前我每周去上两个小时的英语课,一共上了半年。现在我每周学20个小时的英语,有时候还会更多。

  9.Welcome to Li Yang Crazy English Company欢迎到李阳疯狂英语公司来

  A: Hello. Welcome to Li Yang Crazy English Company你好。欢迎你到李阳疯狂英语公司来。

  B: Hello. And Good morning. I’m George Chen.你好,早上好。我是乔治·陈。

  A: Nice to meet you George. I’m glad you’ll be working for us. We’re like a big family here. We all work together as a team.乔治,很高兴见到你,我很高兴你能到我们这里来工作,我们这就像是一个大家庭,所有的人工作在一起,就像一个团队

  B: That’s great. I’m eager to start.太好了。我都等不及要开始工作了

  A: Well, let me tell you about some of our policies and practices here.好的,那我就把这里的规章制度先跟你说一下。

  B: All right. That will be a big help. I’m fresh out of college.好的。那会对我帮助很大。我刚从学校毕业

  A: We requite all our employees to arrive for work on time and we insist that they keep their lunch hours to a reasonable length.我们要求员工准时到岗,而且午餐的时间不要过长

  B: I understand. That seems easy to follow.我明白,这很容易做到

  A: Employee character is very important to us. We expect everyone here at LYCE to be industrious, cooperative, honest and open-minded.员工性格很重要。我们希望李阳疯狂英语公司的的员工勤奋、协作、诚实、开明

  B: I’m very glad to hear that. I think I possess all of those qualities.

  很高兴听到这些。上述素质我都具备。

  A: We also try to do the best we can for our employees. We feel obligated to provide a safe working environment, and we make every effort to listen to our employees’ concerns.我们也努力为员工创造最好的条件。我们有责任为员工提供一个安全可靠的工作环境,我们也聆听员工们的呼声

  B: That’s very admirable. That’s also one of the reasons I wanted to work here.

  那好极了。这也是我想到这里工作的原因之一

  A: Now, perhaps you have some questions. Is there any additional information I can provide?现在你可能有些问题要问吧。你还想了解些什么呢?

  B: Yes,As a matter of fact. I have a few questions.是的,我有好几个问题要问呢

  A: Certainly. Go ahead!尽管问吧!

  B: Will I be required to have a medical examination before I start work?我开始上班之前要不要进行体格检查?

  A: Yes, definitely. But the company will cover the expense.是的,一定要体检。但是公司会出这笔钱。

  B: And would I have to go through special training or preparations for the job?

  我要不要通过一些特殊的岗前培训?

  A: Yes, you would. Our company believes in employee training and self-improvement.是的,要参加培训。我们公司秉承员工培训和个人成长的信念

  B: And would it be necessary for me to work on weekends?我在周末有没有必要加班?

  A: No, that wouldn’t be necessary.不必。

  B: And one more question: do employees here have to go through a probation period?

  还有一个问题:这里的员工有没有试用期?

  A: No, they don’t. Once you are hired you have the same rights and great privileges as other employees.没有,你一旦被录用了,就享有和其他员工一样的权利

  B: I see. That’s great.我明白了。太好了。

  A: Do you have any other questions?你还有别的问题吗?

  B: No, I don’t think so. You’ve been so helpful.我想没有了,你帮我解决了很多疑问

  A:All right. I’m glad to hear that.好的,很高兴你这么说

  B:Well,I’ve probably taken up enough of your time.我占用你的时间已经够多了

  A: We’ll talk again soon.我们很快会再见的。

  B: I’ve enjoyed talking with you. Thank you very much.我很喜欢跟你谈话,谢谢。

  A: You’re very welcome.不用客气。

  口语要素

  ★ Welcome to Li Yang Crazy English Company. 欢迎你到李阳疯狂英语公司来。

  ★ Nice to meet you.很高兴见到你。

  ★ All right. 好的。

  ★ That will be a big help. 那会对我帮助很大。

  ★ I’m fresh out of college. 我刚从学校毕业。

  ★ That seems easy to follow. 这很容易做到。

  ★ The company will cover the expense. 公司会出这笔钱。

  ★ Would I have to go through special training or preparations for the job?我要不要通过一些特殊的岗前培训?

  Do employees here have to go through a probation period? 这里的员工有没有试用期?

  ★ I see. 我明白了。

  ★ That’s great. 太好了。

  ★ Do you have any other questions? 你还有别的问题吗?

  ★ That wouldn’t be necessary. 不必。

  ★ I’m glad to hear that. 很高兴你这么说。

  ★ I’ve probably taken up enough of your time. 我占用你的时间已经够多的了。

  ★ We’ll talk again soon. 我们很快会再见的。

  ★ I’ve enjoyed talking with you.我很喜欢跟你谈话。

  ★ You’re very welcome. 不用客气。

  A: What do you miss most about China while you are here in America?你身在美国,最想念中国的什么?

  B: I miss real Chinese food. I miss my mother’s cooking and of course I miss my whole family very much.我怀念正宗的中国菜。我怀念我妈妈做的饭。当然了,我非常想念我的家人。

  口语要素

  ★ Thank you for talking the time to be interviewed. 谢谢你抽时间来面试。

  ★ Is this your first visit to America? 这是你第一次来美国吗?

  ★ How long will you be here for this time? 你这次来要呆多久?

  ★ Are you enjoying your stay here? 你喜欢呆在这里吗?

订旅馆英语基础对话学习学习,让你的假期更充实(转载)

  文章整理:厦门韦博英语学习班

   你能用英语来预定酒店房间吗?知道如何叫客房服务吗?学习如何使用我们便利的酒店英语指南,让你的假期更充实。

  订旅馆英语基础对话学习:

  A: How's it going with the travel arrangements, Rachel?

  A: Rachel,外出的安排情况怎样?

  B: I've managed to book flights at the time you wanted, and I've found you a hotel in Paris for three nights. Frankfurt is more of a problem. There's a big trade fair going on there next week. All the hotels are fully booked.

  B: 我已按你要求的时间订好了班机,也找到了你在巴黎住三天的旅馆。法兰克福还是个问题。下周,那里要举行大型经贸交易会。所有的旅馆都已经预定满了。

  A: You can find me something, surely?

  A: 你一定会给我找到一个住处的,对吗?

  B: Maybe, but it'll probably be out in the wilds.

  B: 有可能,不过也许要到荒郊野外的地方才能找到。

  A: Well, keep trying. I managed to persuade quite a few people to see me, and I must keep the appointments. Are you having any language problems?

  A: 哎,继续努力找吧。我好不容易说服了那么多人和我会面,我必须守约呀。你有语言方面的困难吗?

  B: No, all the hotel receptionists speak good English. Finding a room is the problem.

  B: 没问题,旅馆接待人员的英语都说得很好。问题是找不到房间。

  A: Try some of the smaller hotels.

  A: 找小点的旅馆试试看。

  B: I already have.

  B: 我已经试过了。

  A: Well, if necessary I'll book for something when I'm there.

  A: 噢,如果需要的话,我到那儿时自己找吧。

  B: You might end up walking the streets.

  B: 你可能到时候只能遛马路。

  A: I've just thought of something. My first appointment is with Mr. Schmitt. His secretary was particularly helpful when I spoke to her. It might be worth giving her a ring and asking if she has any ideas.

  A: 我刚想到一个办法。我的第一个约会是和Schmitt先生会谈。我和他的秘书通话时,发现她特别乐于助人。给她打个电话,问问她有什么办法,说不定能解决问题。

  B: Okay, I'll give it a try.

  B: 好吧,我试试看。

  【Note】

  1. How's it going with sth./sb. 表示“某事进行得如何?/某人近况如何?”。我们平时跟熟人打招呼时可以说"How's it going (with you)?",这是非常口语的表达,意思相当于How are you doing?(你近来如何?)

  2. more of 是“更多”的意思,more of a problem 就是说不仅仅是一个问题,换句话说就是个大问题。

  3. keep one's appointment 表示“守约”,appointment 相当于 engagement(约会)的意思,其他词组还有:break one's appointment 违约,by appointment 按照约会的时间(地点)

  4. walk the streets 这个短语要当心点啊,它除了有“在街上走”的意思外,还能表示“做妓女”。

  晋级订旅馆英语对话学习:

  a:Good morning.Hilton Hotel. May I help you?

  b:Good morning.Have you got any vacancies for the nights of 12th and 13th.I'd like to make a reservation for the two nights

  a:All right .Single or double-room?

  bouble-room please.

  a:Yes.we have a double -room available.

  b:Is that with or without bath?

  a:It's a room with shower and toilet ,sir.

  b:That sounds fine. Is there an air conditioner?

  a:Yes,but of course.

  b:How much will it be for one night?

  aet me see.A double-room $800 per night.

  boes that include breakfast?

  a:Yes.that includes a continental breakfast and a morning newspaper.

  bo you accept VISA?

  a:Yes, we do, what time will yo be arriving?

  b:I should be there aroud 5:30 p.m on the 12th.

  a:Ok, sir ,Could I take your name and contact number, please?

  b:Yes,It's John Smith.It's New York 456-122

  a:Could you spell that, please?

  b:J-o-h-s-m-i-t-h.

  a:John Smith. double-room with bath and air conditioner for the nights of 12th and 13th.

  b:That's right.Thank you.

  a:Thank you sir. Good-bye.

   出外旅游时,旅馆便是我们的家,详细了解家中的每一项设备与使用方法,才能得到良好的住宿品质。此外,在确认房间之前,不妨尽量向旅馆提出个人合理的要求,毕竟,一趟旅游成功与否,住宿的舒适感可是占一席之地的。

    我会晚一点儿到达,请保留所预订的房间。

    I'll arrive late, but please keep my reservation.

    我在台北已预订房间。

    I have made a reservation in Taipei.

    我的名字是王明明。

    My name is Wang Mingming.

    我想要一间安静一点的房间。

    I'd like a quiet room.

    我想要楼上的房间。

    I'd like a room on the upper level.

    我想要一间视野好(有阳台)的房间。

    I'd like a room with a nice view (a balcony).

    随时都有热水供应吗? Is hot water available any time?

    我可以看一看房间吗? May I see the room?

    是否还有更大的(更好的/更便宜的)房间?

    Do you have anything bigger (better/cheaper)?

    我要订这间房间。

    I'll take this room.

    麻烦填写这张住宿登记表。

    Would you fill in this registration form?

    这里可使用信用卡(旅行支票)吗?

    Do you accept credit crads(traveler's checks)?

    是否可代为保管贵重物品? Could you keep my valuables?

    餐厅在那儿? Where is the dining room?

    餐厅几点开始营业? What time does the dining room open?

    早餐几点开始供应? What time can I have breakfast?

    旅馆内有美容院(理发院)吗? Is there a beauty salon(barber shop)?

    是否可给我一张有旅馆地址的名片? Can I have a card with the hotel's address?

    是否可在此购买观光巴士券? Can I get a ticket for the sight-seeing bus here?

    最近的地铁站在那里? Where is the nearest subway station?

  何时需退房?

    When is check-out time?

    明早你是否能帮我将行李拿到大厅?  

    Could you bring my baggage down to the lobby tomorrow morning?

    当然。你何时离开? 

    Sure. What time are you leaving?

    8点。

    At 8 o'clock.

    那么,我将在7点50分到你的房间。

    Then I'll go to your room at 7:50.

    我总共有3件行李。

    I have three pieces of baggage.

    明早,请将行李放在你的门口。

    Please leave them outside your room tomorrow morning.

    这是316号房。我想要一件毛毯。

    This is room 316. I'd like a blanket, please.

    请送给我一壶咖啡(热水)。

    Please bring me a pot of coffee (boiled water).

    请送给我一些冰块和水。

    Please bring me some ice cubes and water.

    我想设定早晨的呼叫铃。

    I'd like a wake-up call, please.

    几点? What time?

    明早7点。

    7 o'clock tomorrow morning.

    冷气(电视、灯)无法开启。

    The air-conditioner (T.V. set,light) doesn't work.

    房间内没有热水。

    There is no hot water.

    热水不够热。

    The hot water is not hot enough.

    我要退房。请给我帐单。

    I'd like to check out. My bill, please.

    我拿了一瓶小吧台中的可乐。

    I had a coke in the mini-bar.

    是否能以信用卡付帐?

    Can I pay by credit card?

    我住的很愉快。

    I enjoy my stay.

  虽然是出外旅行,从衣物清洗到头发整理,日常生活的清洁一样也不会少。若想要好好享受度假时光,不再理会这些琐事,不妨善加利用旅馆的美容与洗衣服务,轻轻松松做个光鲜游客。

    我有些衣服需要送洗。

    I have some laundry.

    这些衣服需要洗涤(熨平)。

    I'd like these clothes cleaned (pressed).

    请将你需要洗的衣服放在纸袋中,并将衣物内容写下来。

    Please put your laundry in the paper bag and write down the contents of the laundry on it.

    明天(后天)是否可洗好?

    Will it be ready by tomorrow (the day after tomorrow)?

    我今晚(明天)就要。

    I need them tonight (tomorrow).

    我明早9点以前需要这些清洗的衣物。

    I'd like to have my laundry by 9 o'clock tomorrow morning.

    这件不是我的。

    This is not mine.

    有一件遗失了。

    There's one piece missing.

    明早几时开始可以送洗衣物?

    From what time do you accept laundry tomorrow morning?

    从早上9点开始到下午4点为止。

    From 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.

    旅馆中有美容院(理发厅)吗?

    Is there a beauty salon (barbershop) in this hotel?

    我想要预约今天下午5点。

    I'd like to make an appointment for 5 p.m. today.

    你想要如何整理你的头发?

    How would you like your hair?

    请帮我剪头发和洗发(修胡须)。

    Haircut and shampoo (shave) , please.

    请帮我洗头和整理头发。

    Shampoo and set, please.

    请不要剪太短。

    Please don't cut it too short.

    后面(两边、头顶)请再剪一些。

    A little more off the back (sides/top).

    我不需要抹发油。

    I don't need hair oil.

  本课常见词汇整理

  imperial suite 皇室套房

  presidential suite 总统套房

  suite deluxe 高级套房

  junior suite 简单套房

  mini suite 小型套房

  honeymoon suite 蜜月套房

  penthouse suite 楼顶套房

  unmade room 未清扫房

  on change 待清扫房

  room rate 房价

  standard rate 标准价

  en-suite 套房

  family suite 家庭套房

  twin room you 带两张单人床的房间

  double room 带一张双人床的房间

  advance deposit 定金

  reservation 订房间

  registration 登记

  rate sheets 房价表

  tariff 价目表

  cancellation 取消预定

  valuables 贵重品

  porter 行李员

  luggagebaggage 行李

  registeredchecked luggage 托运行李

  light luggage 轻便行李

  baggage elevator 行李电梯

  baggage receipt 行李收据

  trolley 手推车

  storage room 行李仓

  briefcase 公文包

  suit bag 衣服袋

  travelling bag 旅行袋

  shoulder bag 背包

  trunk 大衣箱

  suitcase 小提箱

  name tag 标有姓名的标签

  regular flight 正常航班

  non-scheduled flight 非正常航班

  international flight 国际航班

  domestic flight 国内航班

  flight number 航班号

  airport 机场

  airline operation 航空业务

  alternate airfield 备用机场

  landing field 停机坪

  international terminal 国际航班候机楼

  domestic terminal 国内航班候机楼

  control tower 控制台

  jetway 登机道

  air-bridge 旅客桥

  visitors terrace 迎送平台

  concourse 中央大厅

  loading bridge 候机室至飞机的连接通路

  airline coach service 汽车服务

  shuttle bus 机场内来往班车

  原文链接:订旅馆英语基础对话学习学习,让你的假期更充实

旅游英语口语怎样学?新手看过来~~

  有些小伙伴们总是觉得出国旅行没有必要学习旅游英语,就算不会英语,连比划带猜也能玩。那为什么还有那么多人在努力学习旅游英语呢?小亚认为如果你是为了提高旅游的体验感,试想下如果你连基本的旅游英语口语都不会,跟老外都搭不上话,那旅游还有什么乐趣呢?旅游英语有它的独特性,内容贴近生活,高频词汇很多,所以在短期内掌握是可能的。今天小亚就带大家一起用3个方法来知道到底旅游英语口语怎样学?

  一、阅读旅游英语书籍

  旅游英语特点十分鲜明,它的话题涉及衣食住行的方方面面,包含很多高频句型和词汇,掌握起来难度不会太大。选择一两本实用的旅游英语教材可以帮助大家更系统地掌握旅游中不同的话题,还可以随时翻阅、做笔记等,朗读背诵起来也方便。这里给大家推荐两本书:

  1.《背包旅游英语》

  详细介绍了在国外的交通、住宿、换汇、吃饭、问路、交友、娱乐等方面必备的英语单词、句子以及旅游小窍门、注意事项。

  2.《双语 旅游英语》

  是为准备赴英语国家学习、工作、经商、观光的人员,以及接待外国友人和从事涉外工作的人员所编写的,具有很强的口语性、全面性和知识性。

  二、借助软件和app

  如果你觉得书籍不够生动且枯燥乏味的话,那旅游英语软件和app是你更好的选择。除了趣味性更强以外,app还有个优势就是有对应的音频,能及时纠正你的错误发音。这里给大家推荐几款好的旅游英语app。

  1.旅游英语天天说

  专门针对旅游英语设计的,里面包含了旅行中的所有应用场景,让你轻松走遍世界每一个角落。

  2.旅游英语

  一款英语口语学习软件,汇集了非常多的出国旅行的英语对话和口语句子,你可以通过听说读写四大方面来学习,非常的系统化。

  3.Word Lens

  工具型app,是 Google出的一款神器,能即时对手机摄像头拍到的图片文字进行翻译,在国外遇到看不懂的路标和指示牌用这个还是妥妥的。

  三、报短期旅游口语课程

  自学旅游英语有一定的难度,除了要克服自身的惰性以外,还缺乏有效的指导,不知道把重心放在哪里。这个时候你需要专业老师手把手教你,因此报短期旅游口语课程是个不错的选择。我也想学旅游英语好明年出国旅行,于是我经朋友介绍去亚历山大英语报了个旅游英语口语短期培训班。每天上课时间自由,有外教老师给我指导。上了2个月之后,我的口语明显有了显著的提高。

  以上就是小亚给大家分享的到底旅游英语口语怎样学的3个途径。如果小伙伴们能将这3个方法结合起来学习,学好旅游英语口语绝对不在话下。学好旅游英语口语,开启一段难忘的旅程。